LEVEL 2 AWARD FOR
PERSONAL LICENCE HOLDERS
ONLINE PERSONAL LICENCE
COURSE & EXAM FROM £109+VAT
PERSONAL LICENCE COURSE AND EXAM ONLINE
Our Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF) is for those working in licensed premises and is a requirement for those wishing to apply for a Personal Licence. In accordance with The Licensing Act 2003 (England and Wales), anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must be a Personal Licence Holder.
This qualification includes full access to our course materials to prepare you for the examination alongside access to our online examination system where you are able to take the exam without visiting a test centre via our online portal. As a UK Registered Learning Provider, our online test centre is fully approved by Laser Awards as an Accredited personal licence qualification provider.
PURCHASE SECURELY TODAY
- Online Personal Licence Course & Exam
- Online Personal Licence Course & Exam, DBS & Application
- Just DBS & Application
WHAT WILL I GET?
THE COMPLETE COURSE
- We provide you with a 14 module professionally voiced interactive Personal Licence course.
- A full course and mock exam in PDF book format.
- Three seperate online mock exams you can access on mobile for learning on the move.
- Access to live and recorded online 1 hour training sessions.
- An online OFQUAL exam you can take at home or at work using Examlive.co.uk live invigilators, on a day and time of your choice.
Our fully interactive course takes you through every module of the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (ALPH) and makes sure that you know everything that you need to complete the online examination successfully.
We provide you with a full mock exam to help you prepare for your examination and identify any areas that you need to improve your knowledge prior to taking the examination.
We provide you access to our online invigilated examination which can be taken anywhere. Our market leading examination system delivers the final assessment direct to you via the internet allowing you to receive your ALPH quicker and easier without the stress and hassle of visiting an exam centre.
Our team of ALPH experts are at the other end of the phone to assist you with any queries that you may have to make the process of achieving your ALPH as smooth and stress free as possible.
Exam doesn’t go to plan? Not quite know all the answers that you thought that you did? Don’t worry we offer a free retake service for any that don’t achieve a pass with additional support from the Personal Licence Online team to help you through everything. Our present pass rate is over 99% so you shouldn’t really have to worry about this outcome!
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities.
- How to apply for a personal licence.
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder.
- Operating Schedules.
- The Designated Premises Supervisor.
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities.
- Rights of entry to licensed premises.
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises.
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol.
- Alcohol and its effects on the human body.
- Child Protection.
- Responsible alcohol retail.
IT’S EASY TO TAKE YOUR PERSONAL LICENCE ONLINE
HOW MUCH IS IT?
If you want the course material and the online exam qualification it’s £109+VAT. You can then apply for the licence itself from your local council or we can do that for you.
The cost for us to handle your basic DBS check (criminal check) – which has to be less than 4 weeks old – the application and council fees is a further £109+VAT, totalling £218+VAT. It’s far quicker for us to do it and saves you a lot of admin, but the choice is completely up to you.
You can purchase multiple licences for your business.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Typically, a Personal Licence can take 3-6 weeks depending on which council you apply to which of course is the council area to which you live. This includes getting the exam certificate and DBS if we order that for you, normally 10 working days for each. From purchasing our course and exam you’ll need to allow yourself at least 24 hours before you can sit the exam. The course material is compulsory and you must complete the courses and mocks successfully before we allow you to sit the exam. Free exam resit.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
Candidates privacy is paramount, we are in sense, coming into your home or place of work through the webcam. We are sensitive to your privacy and all pre-correspondence explains how it works and seeks to make the whole process as comfortable as possible. GDPR compliance is important and any data, video and exam results are kept in an encrypted secure data centre for each exam clients required time.
Your ID is checked and recorded as the test-taker by displaying your ID to the camera. This is checked live by the invigilator prior to the exam taking place